http://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.auhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/scrapbooking-resume.htmlhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/gallery.htmlhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/design-teams.html

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Winter Fun (& Sketch Fun!)

I have a great excuse for not posting since last week!  I have been hiding in my scraproom, creating all sorts of goodies that i will be able to share with you soon.

Today seems like the perfect day to share with you this fun Winter double layout since it was as beautiful as a Summer's day in my neck of the woods!  Yes, the sun was out a-shining, the snow was all a-melting and people were out wearing shorts... on a March 21st in Canada!  That is just the kind of irony that i love!


I was inspired by sketches from 2 of my favorite challenge blogs.  I thought that both sketches complimented one another really well and comparing them, i immediately had a vision :)

The left side was based on the March sketch at Scrap with V Scrapbook Kits.  That big flag in the background is so much fun!

I used the March sketch from Artful Delight as inspiration for the right side.  It is a pure DELIGHT of a sketch!!!

The collection i used is Echo Park's Winter Park.

And now, because i am already way past my bedtime, i am leaving you with a few close-ups and a heartfelt Good Night!





Sweet dreams... of Summer! :)

5 comments:

  1. Love how you combined two sketches to make a beautiful two pager!!! Thanks for joining us at Artful Delight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you rockin' TWO sketches to create a fun winter LO. I *heart* Echo Park too. These are both terrific, Nicole. So glad you linked up at Artful Delight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you combined both sketches! Both are beautiful layouts!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so right, they do compliment each other and you did an AMAZING job with both sketches. Thank you for playing along with Artful Delight this month. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What gorgeous layouts, Nicole!! I love all of the embellishments you used...these are truly fabulous!! Thank you so much for entering my blogaversary giveaway and posting it to your sidebar!! I'm a happy new follower and look forward to your future creations :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete