http://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.auhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/scrapbooking-resume.htmlhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/gallery.htmlhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/design-teams.html

Monday, November 7, 2016

Lucky @ Heart
(7 Dots Studio October Challenge)


Was I ever excited last week when I received my order of brand new 7 Dots Studio papers and embellishments so I had to get them to good use right away!


Papers on this layout all come from the stunning Homegrown collection.

I was inspired by the October challenge which is about luck and gratitude.
You can click HERE for all the details!


I have a lot to be thankful for in life, but most of all, I am so lucky to have found my soulmate after years of being unlucky at love.  10 years ago, I met Yves and finally I knew that I didn't have to look any further.  My heart got lucky at last!

I combined the Homegrown papers with beautiful chipboard Blue Fern Studios and 7 Dots Studio and lots of pretty flowers in the same colour palette as the papers.


A favorite part of the 7 Dots Studio collections are definitely the sheet of die-cut tags that come along with most of them.  Tags are a bit part of my creative process... I add them in as much as I can.  These are just gorgeous!!


I added some red polkadot stenciling on my background and used the Cold Country script stamp with black Stazon ink.  The quote comes from the Word Stickers set from the Cotton Candy Dreams line.


I already cannot wait to get started with all the other 7 Dots Studio goodies I got in my order!!

Stay tuned... Cotton Candy Dreams awaits!

7 comments:

  1. Love your page! And so happy for you you and Yves are 10 years together. Thank you for joining 7 Dots Studio challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing again lovely piece thanks for playing at 7 Dots Studio Challenge!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really beautiful layout! Thank you for playing at the 7 Dots Studio Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nicole....Oh you have done such a beautiful job on this creation and I love the way you have used those tags too. Thanks for playing along with us at 7dots!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Nicole .... just beautiful. Thank you for joining us over at 7 Dots Studio for our "Luck and Good Fortune" challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Superbe création!!! Merci de ta participation au défi de 7dots studio :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely stunning! Loving the color scheme and the composition - it just flows so effortlessly! Thank you so much for joining the 7 Dots Studio challenge! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete