http://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.auhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/scrapbooking-resume.htmlhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/gallery.htmlhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/design-teams.html

Sunday, February 5, 2017

Always Remember
(ScrapBerry's DT Reveal)


This is an exciting day as I am sharing my very first post
on the ScrapBerry's blog today, featuring the 'Photo Archive' collection
and lots of other fabulous products from this wonderful brand!

After spending hours admiring my huge box of DT supplies,
I was immediately inspired by this collection and this is the layout that I created:


As you can see, my page has a theme of timeless memories to be cherished always.
I used a few ScrapBerry's embellishments from other collections that I found
went along perfectly with the 'Photo Archive' papers, including a 'French Journey' 
Polymer white clock and a golden camera metal charm from 'Around the World'.


I love all the images included on these papers that I could fussy cut
and layer on my layout.  You can even see glimpses of real photo strips in there.


I used some of the stamps from the collection along with mists, paints,
a polkadot stencil and lots of microbeads to create a mixed media background.


These photos were taken at my mom's 65th birthday celebration,
which my brother and I planned and hosted,
a very important moment that I absolutely wanted to document.


It was such a special evening spent with over 100 family members and friends,
and my mom was the star of the party!


If you want to learn more about ScrapBerry's products and see loads of creations
featuring these products, visit their blog HERE and browse their store HERE.

ScrapBerry's products used:
Photo Archive Collection Papers - SCB220606913
Memories - SCB220606904
A Picture  - CB220606909
Snatch - SCB220606910b
Details - SCB220606911b
Frame - SCB220606912b
Set of stamps 7x7 - Photo Archive 3 - SCB4907013b
Polymer Items - French Journey 3 - SCB26001010
Metal Charms Set - Around the World 1 - SCB250001059
Flair Embellishments - You and Me - SCB340001074
Adhesive Pearls - Discovery Italy 2 - SCB25002006
Paper Flowers - Curly Roses Green - SCB280603




No comments:

Post a Comment