http://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.auhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/scrapbooking-resume.htmlhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/gallery.htmlhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/design-teams.html

Monday, February 20, 2017

Magic Winter Days
(ScrapBerry's DT Reveal)


It's DT reveal time for me over on the ScrapBerry's blog
and this is the layout that I have created for you this time:


Since it is still very much Winter in my part of the world (Canada) and the snow is not about to go away (we still easily have 2 months to go), I thought it would be very fitting to create a Winter-themed project. I looked through my ScrapBerry's stash and found these pretty papers and embellishments from both the Winter Joy and Once Upon A Winter collections that seemed perfect for the photo of my friend's adorable daughter in her snow suit.


As you can see, I mixed and matched different elements from either collections and fussy cut some of the lovely Winter images and sentiments from the papers. I added a bit of stenciling on my background to create some snowflake design with molding paste and pink glitter. 


I absolutely love that ScrapBerry's collections come with so many wonderful embellishments, perfect to fully adorn any project.  On this layout, you can see I used wooden buttons, metal embellishments, decorative cork, adhesive gems and of course paper flowers.  There is definitely something for everyone's taste and crafty needs.


How do you like my Winter page?  Does it make you want to long for snow in your part of the world?  If I could, I would send some your way! hehe

ScrapBerry's products:
Paper - Winter Joy collection - SCB220605400b 
(Ice Feathers, Snowfall, Cards)
Paper - Once Upon A Winter collection - SCB220605600b
(Blizzard, Happy Holidays, Fun & Joy)
Paper - The Art of Nature collection 6x6 - SCB220609109
Wooden Buttons - Winter Joy - SCB3409108
Decorative Cork - Winter Joy - SCB340982
Adhesive Gems - Winter Joy - SCB25002035
Metal Embellishments - Once Upon A Winter - SCB340997
Paper Flowers - Cherry Blossoms Pink & White - SCB300204


1 comment: